For A&BS safety information, please contact Ed Dobo at: 814-865-6389.
A&BS Safety Commitment
Within Auxiliary & Business Services we recognize that people are our most important asset and their safety is our greatest responsibility. Safety and health are a key component to achieving operational excellence, and as such, are a core value of all of our operations. No job is so important that we cannot take the time to do it properly and complete it safely.
We are committed through management, leadership, and employee participation to:
- Creating and maintaining a safe and healthful workplace.
- Continuously improving our safety program and performance.
- Abiding by all applicable laws, regulations and University policies.
- Integrating safety into our business planning, decision making, and daily activities.
- Providing resources and training along with continually communicating our safety policy to all employees and affected parties.
- Continuously measuring our progress and making adjustments where necessary.
Each of us plays a vital role in the completion of work in a safe manner. Employee recommendations to improve safety and health conditions are encouraged and all will be given thorough consideration by our safety committee. Our commitment is to foster and support a safety culture that identifies risks and proactively addresses those risks before they become injuries or accidents.